Im not sure if Anyone will ever read this but............
im basically trying to find a place where i can share my heart unconditionally without being jugged by the people i come in contact with on the regular. Because eventhough i love them all very dearly, i share different parts of myself.......... pieces that i feel that certain person can handle at a time. Im sure im not alone in this.......... and mabye this way of connecting to people isnt right on some level but im sure it just comes natural to everyone.......... and im also sure that there are some that share every part of them with at least one if not a hand full of people that may be close to. But i suppose im not so strong yet.......... I am coming close though.............. but ill get there some day. I have views that im sure im not alone in but some of the ppl im close to would not yet or ever REALLY understand. At the same time i am also in the process of finding myself costently............ I knw for sure that there are some things that i stand for unconditionally and others im not so sure. I battle myself often, trying to improve myself and gain cotrol of my other self that is just sssooo lazy.
But with you all my dear bloggers i will do my very best to as honest and truthful as possibe............... That is the very purpose of this site love or hate it........ its me.........xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment