Saturday, September 27, 2008
YUP
Been a minute and now im back again. Nursing is now my life and will continue to be until further notice. Have you ever thought about something so much you literally couldnt stand it......... I mean you hated the thinking about it but sometimes you just cant help it. Thats how i feel about thinking about my ex-boyfriend. Im not sure if it was because he was my first, whether or not it was the fact that i allowed him to be my first or what. I dont think it would bother me that much if we still talked. I think that is what i hate the most. I was close to him and allowed him to see apart of me that dont do with many ppl, and i suppose i just wanted to still be friends based on that fact. Sucks but ill get over it ive got SO much other shit to worry about, who doesnt. Like, you guessed it, nursing school and where i go from there. But im suppose to be studying now anyway...............DEUCES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment